Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Until We Meet Again

This entry is part of my general conference application series.

Until We Meet Again, by Thomas S. Monson
President, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints


As is increasingly becoming more common, I'm finishing my review of the general conference addresses mere days before the next conference. I don't know whether to be disappointed that it takes so long, or to feel great that I live in a near-perpetual general conference cloud! (probably the latter)

The end of conference is exciting because you I feel energized and ready to face life's challenges head on, filled with faith, looking to the future! I feel that way now, and I'm excited to feel the same way this weekend when we have another great conference!

Did you notice any recurring themes in the talks of the October 2011 conference? My reactions seem to contain many many references to my mission, which is a good thing; however, I'm surprised that the words "mission" and "missionary" weren't more prevalent in the talks. But you can see them in this cute word cloud of conference talks:


Do any words stand out to you?

I'm excited to see what stands out in the next conference. Please join me in watching it! (From your own house, online, though. I don't have enough candy or space for everyone in my bedroom...)

0 thoughts