Thursday, June 21, 2012

Church Auditing Department Report

This entry is part of my general conference application series.

Church Auditing Department Report, by Robert W. Cantwell
Managing Director, Church Auditing Department

Near the end of each month, I sit down to review bills, credit cards, mortgages, loans, and bank statements. Instead of becoming depressed by the funds that are going out of bank accounts to various creditors, I feel grateful that we survived another month!

Sometimes I wonder if there will ever be a surplus at the end of the month, but even if there isn't I'm grateful that of my "expenses" are contributions to the Church, and that I don't feel that they are wasted.

Even "certified public accountants, certified internal auditors, certified information systems auditors, and other credentialed professionals" agree with me!

0 thoughts